Core Functioning Assessments
Evaluating Performer Concerns
Extraneous Mental Skills Assessments
Sport Specific Assessments
Get Competition-Ready Webinar
Sport & Performance Consulting
Brief Strategic Assessment For Improving Performance – Coach’s Form
Goal Oriented Questions
1. How would you like things to be different with your athlete when we are done working together?
2. What would your ideal outcome be? Describe a movie script depicting this outcome.
3. What would be a minimally satisfying outcome?
Resource Retrieval Questions
1. Tell me about times when the athlete was performing at his or her best.
2. What are the athlete’s strengths, both psychologically and physically?
3. What do you think may be inhibiting or blocking the athlete from performing at his or her best?
4. Tell me about times when the athlete had problems similar to these and how he or she overcame them.
5. What have you tried to do already to solve this problem?
6. What were the results of this intervention?
Football Mental Skills Assessment
Brief Strategic Assessment For Improving Performance – Parent’s For...
Scroll to top